IT Services Centre (CUI) at Gdańsk University of Technology is a centre providing IT and communication services for other organisation units of GUT. Our main activities are:
- designing and developing ICT services and information systems
- implementing and maintaining ongoing services and systems (both software and hardware)
- IT infrastructure administration
- IT support for GUT users (in compliance with available services described on the website)
- organising and conducting the necessary trainings
- publishing user guides and backup materials
You will find user guides for most IT systems on pomoc.pg.edu.pl/english website. Access to some of the guides may require logging in.
If there is a need, the technical support is available in one central point: GUT Helpdesk.
We kindly remind you that any problems, errors or change requests related to IT services should be reported to GUT Helpdesk. There are three ways to contact us:
- via website pomoc.pg.edu.pl/form
- by phone +48 58 348-63-37
- personally – in the GUT Main Building, room 256C
Helpdesk is open at time specified on cui.pg.edu.pl/gut-helpdesk website.