IT Services Centre (CUI) at Gdańsk University of Technology is a centre providing IT and communication services for other organisation units of GUT. Our main activities are:
- designing and developing ICT services and information systems
- implementing and maintaining ongoing services and systems (both software and hardware)
- IT infrastructure administration
- IT support for GUT users (in compliance with available services described on the website)
- organising and conducting the necessary trainings
- publishing user guides and backup materials
You will find user guides for most IT systems on help.pg.edu.pl website. Access to some of the guides may require logging in.
If there is a need, the technical support is available in one central point: GUT Helpdesk.
We kindly remind you that any problems, errors or change requests related to IT services should be reported to GUT Helpdesk. There are three ways to contact us:
- via website pomoc.pg.edu.pl/form
- by phone +48 58 348-63-37
- personally – in the GUT Main Building, room 256C
Helpdesk is open at time specified on cui.pg.edu.pl/gut-helpdesk website.